Mission Driven Scientists Offering Bioanalytical and Bioanalysis CRO Services
NorthEast BioLab, has 20+ years of experience in offering bioanalytical analysis CRO services for quantitating drugs, metabolites, and biomarkers, as well as clinical trial kitting and biosample storage. Our mission-driven team of veteran scientists has an excellent track record of providing rapid and high-quality drug development, GLP, and clinical bioanalytical services. Thus, you can rely on our team of seasoned professionals and accomplished scientists to always deliver accurate results.
- Entrepreneurial and mission-driven Biotech CRO in New Haven, CT, aiming to realize the full potential of our dedicated scientists
- Completed 500+ preclinical and clinical bioanalysis studies, where sponsors included data in Investigational New Drug (IND), New Drug Application (NDA), Generics Application (ANDA), and Biologic License Application (BLA) filings
- Outstanding experience in regulated PK Study and Tox (TK) Safety Testing using LC-MS/MS or ELISA immunoassay bioanalytics
- Other bioanalytical CRO lab capabilities include Biomarker Testing, Immunogenicity Testing, Cell-based Assay, Cytotoxicity Assay, Biochemical Assay, and Mechanism of Action (MoA) Studies
- Full service, GLP and GCP compliant, FDA audited, DEA Schedule II-V approved bioanalytical laboratory specializing in bioanalysis of pharma, generics, biologics, vaccines, etc.