- Act as principal investigator, take responsibility for assigned projects, and supervise/train junior team members
- Troubleshoot complex assay, identify instrument issues (LC-MS/MS and HPLC-UV), and resolve with equipment vendors providing warranty or maintenance contract
- Deliver GLP and non-GLP LC-MS/MS and HPLC-UV Analysis for Pharmacokinetic (PK), Toxicology (Tox), Biomarker, Bioavailability (BA), Bioequivalence (BE), DMPK/ ADME, and other bioanalytical studies
- Complete Method Development or Method Transfer of customized, robust, and highly sensitive Chromatographic Assay using necessary sample preparation such as Protein Precipitation (PPT), Liquid-Liquid Extraction (LLE), Solid Phase Extraction (SPE), etc.
- Perform full or partial Method Validation, meticulous stability testing, and high-quality bioanalytical sample analysis as per FDA/ICH/EMA guidelines
- Prepare timely documentation and reports covering objectives, methods, analysis, and results for drug and biomarker bioanalysis in a variety of species and biological matrices (whole blood/plasma/serum, urine, tissue homogenate, etc.)
- Follow Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Sponsor Study protocols
- Support business development and marketing activities, foster client relationships and help onboard new clients
- Ph.D. (2+ years) / M.S. (4+ years) in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, biotechnology, or related areas
- Hands-on experience with Sciex Mass Spectrometers and Analyst software
- Familiarity with Thermofisher’s Watson LIMS, Non-compartmental Analysis (NCA) on Certara’s WinNonlin, and large molecule bioanalysis is a huge plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation commensurate with industry experience
- Discretionary performance bonus at year-end
- Two weeks paid annual vacation
- 401k match and healthcare coverage to eligible employees
- Accelerated career progression with flexibility to expand role and grow into the next level
- Full Time
If interested, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: PLEASE SUBMIT BOTH RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB. KINDLY DISCUSS YOUR MOTIVATION, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, SALARY REQUIREMENTS, AND VISA STATUS IN YOUR SUBMISSION.