NOTE: PLEASE SUBMIT BOTH RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB. KINDLY DISCUSS YOUR MOTIVATION, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, SALARY REQUIREMENTS, AND VISA STATUS IN YOUR SUBMISSION.
- Create valuable, SEO friendly articles, blogs, and case studies on select bioanalysis topics
- Curate news and commentary from regulatory agencies and relevant bioanalytical forums
- Publish content on company website, newsletter, and business listings
- Promote content on social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Quora
- Ph.D. (2+ years) /MS (4+ years) in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, or related areas
- Native Proficiency in English Grammar and Usage (US)
- Familiarity with Pharmacokinetic (PK) Study, Toxicokinetics (TK) Studies, Biomarker Testing and Analysis, Preclinical and Clinical R&D process, Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), and Method Development and Validation
- Hands-on laboratory experience is a huge plus
- Competitive pay at par with experience and market rate
- Flexible on # of hours, location, and time-zone
- Content strategy leadership and management with retained SEO and Web Development agency
- Potential conversion into a full-time role on location
If interested, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.